From the blog

From the blog

bw-satellite-acoustic-10_16

My Reflection Video Released During Satellite Residency

8 Comments Uncategorized

Feel free to share your comments on the residency and new video below. Thanks, from King Washington. What a wild ride this residency at The Satellite has been! We would like to thank all who came, sang, danced, and performed with us during those four special nights at The Satellite. We were proud to debut our latest release, My Reflection, with home-grown video goodness wall-projected during our performance on night 1 of the residency. Check it out in our Videos section!

8 comments

1. kingwashington - December 23, 2016 11:05 am

We love hearing your feedback, so please don’t hesitate to speak your mind on all our news posts! Love KW

2. Kayne - December 23, 2016 12:26 pm

It needs the new album on here. I think that’s what’s missing.

• kingwashington - January 4, 2017 12:51 pm

New Record is Due March 10th!

3. Stacy - December 23, 2016 8:38 pm

I love King Washington. I’ve gotta get the new CD soon. My son’s band plays one or two of your songs to warm up before they work on their own songs. You guys are an inspiration to young and old alike. Im always sharing your music with friends and when people comment on my Highway 9 t shirt I just rave about you guys! Fan for life!!

4. Alexandra - December 29, 2016 6:47 pm

I love the song. love that you have a video to go along with it. you know this already I hope.
    from a marketing standpoint is there any way for you to embed the video directly into this blurb? just so people have easier access and see the thumbnail immediately so they are instantly intrigued. I know you have a click here link but people are lazy. I know because I am. give it to them quick and easy. that’s my 2 cents

5. David - December 30, 2016 11:28 pm

I first saw you guys at Collective Soul in Napa, and the standing ovation the crowd gave wasn’t enough. You guys are fantastic!

Really looking forward to this new album. Thanks for sticking it through.

6. Cynthia Ayers - January 23, 2017 8:45 pm

We saw you in LA on the 18th of January, we just happened to stop by and purchase tix at the Hotel Cafe. COME TO DALLAS TX – Kessler Theater – make it happen and I will round up the troops to come and watch you guys!!! Great Lyrics, vocals, harmony, drums, and bad ass guitar!!! I was searching to see y’all play again – didn’t have a close venue – so come to Dallas, TX!!! So Impressed!!! Cindy & Mark

7. Mark - February 13, 2017 9:55 pm

I discovered you guys at The Space, a small art venue for the under aged (i.e. <21) in Hamden, CT.
    You played to me, my son and his three band mates, and the soda pop bartender.
    Year, 2013 I believe.
    I loved your performance. I had 7 bucks on me and you took it for the Overload.
    I signed up then and continue to get your e-mails. Thanks.
    I keep my eye out for any gigs that I might be able to go to here in the northeast.
    I recently purchased The Gears, and now I am so looking forward to your next album.
    You guys are truly remarkable. Please keep up the great work that you are doing.
    Hope to see you again live someday soon. Thanks again.
    Mark in CT.